Monday, 1 June 2009

Fitness Objectives

Goals and objectives:

Short Term - end June 2009 Status

1 To be able to run at least 1 mile without a break. Completed 24/6 1.25miles in 11mins
2 To be able to run 3 miles without a break by the end of July.

Medium term


3 Weight to have reduced, but more importantly your body fat percentage to have reduced and more definition in respect of leanness and muscle tone.
4 Resting heart rate to have also reduced and of course your ability to maintain running efficiency i.e. staying in the correct training zones for longer periods.

Long Term - September & beyond

To meet my original objectives and reasons for wanting to get fit in the first place: by September 10th:
5 Lose a couple of inches around my waist 34" to 32" trousers!
6 Increase my stamina through aerobic exercise, so I feel fit.
7 Increase my overall body strength – tone up.
8 Improve on my healthy eating.

9 To run the Norwich Half Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment